Is this you?
Do people call you “amazing”, “smarty-pants” or “a perfectionist”? And do you smile and think to yourself “yep, that’s me”?
Do you obsess over details? Do you have the precision and ingenuity of a Swiss watchmaker—always pushing for perfection and looking for ways to tweak and make something better?
Are you an innovator? Can create your own space—one which no competitor can claim, because they simply don’t have your expertise, passion, or vision?
Are you comfortable working in a results-oriented environment? Can you maintain high energy and enthusiasm for the long haul?
Do you love people? Do you enjoy serving people?
Do you love to travel? Are you passionate about the outdoors?
If so, we need to talk.
Alpenwild is the leader in active travel in the Alps. We’re a successful, fast-growing company, with a commitment to training, developing, and providing advancement opportunities for talented people.
Guide and Trip Leader Opportunities
We are always on the lookout for energetic, compassionate, and intelligent individuals who can create an unforgettable experience for our guests—so remarkable that our guests will want to return time and time again.
Alpenwild Guides and Trip Leaders are amazing individuals who make the Alps come alive for our clients. They are skilled leaders, teachers, managers, and coaches all rolled into one.
We are currently accepting applications for our summer season in the Alps. Please review our Position Description and Requirements for becoming an Alpenwild Guide and Trip Leader. If you have what it takes to delight our clients, we look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working for Alpenwild!
There are the values that define our culture. Our employees exemplify these values in everything they do.
- Quality: Each point of contact with the client must be defined by quality. We offer quality destinations, quality products, quality services, and quality people.
- Competence: As a result of our experience, training, and preparation, Alpenwild employees and trip leaders will be recognized as authoritative, knowledgeable, and trusted experts and guides in the areas we operate.
- Honesty: We are people of integrity. We provide accurate and complete information about our destinations, products, and services. We promise what we deliver. We deliver what we promise.
- Service: We’re in a service industry. Our reputation and continued success depends on our offering the highest level of service in all aspects of our business—before, during, and after the trip.
- Leadership: As individuals and as a company our skills, actions, example, and excellence will inspire confidence, trust, loyalty, and praise. We will be recognized as leaders in all we do.
- Responsiveness: We will attend to people’s questions, requests, and needs in a prompt and professional manner. We will gain trusted and loyal clients by being there first with the right answer.
- Innovation: We will be recognized as offering trips, services, products, and features that are creative, distinctive, uniquely appealing, and that consistently set Alpenwild apart from the competition.
- Passion: We never forget that we are in the business of fun. Our clients want to be entertained, delighted, pampered, taught, served, and befriended by people who care deeply about what they do.