At Alpenwild, we are grateful for travel agents! If you're looking for the perfect, immersive Switzerland tour for your clients, we have got you covered. We offer a wide variety of incredible tours including hiking, trekking, walking, fine cuisine, and rail tours.
We offer an exceptional value for your clients and provide a 10% commission to qualified travel agents on all public group guided tours. (Please be aware that the commission does not apply to pre- and post tour travel, extra hotel nights, extended rail passes, upgraded rail passes, and single supplement fees. Commission is also not possible on self-guided tours). Please note that this commission applies when you bring the client to us to make the booking. In the event that a client has already been working with us and then a travel agent comes in to represent the client, we are unable to offer a commission. The 10% commission on group guided tours will be sent immediately after the client's tour ends.
When you book, please have the following items ready:
- Your personal IATA number, address, and name of travel agency
- Client's first and last name as displayed on their passport
- Client's date of birth
- Client's contact information (email address, mailling address, telephone number)
- Where to mail the tour documents
We will also need to know:
- The client's room arrangement preferences (single, double, or triple occupancy?)
- About the client's food sensitivities/allergies, if any
- Any medical restrictions the client may have
Alpenwild tours do not include airfare. Flights will need to be booked by you or the client.
To book a tour for your clients please fill out the online reservation form for the tour you are booking. If you have questions, call our office at (801) 226-9026. We are on mountain time zone and available 7:00-5:00pm Mon-Fri. As always, thank you very much for helping your clients book our tours, we look forward to working with you.
- Alpenwild Team